Friday, September 28, 2018

Nuit Blanche Prep!

The first attempt! And my fiance's reaction, which I found very amusing. My helper did not want her face shown.

Having a kiddo around always helps

I was experimenting with how to do the heads at first before deciding to do without. I like the way it ended up.


After the first one I felt doing them in parts would actually be easier. It was a better plan in the long run.

Prepped Torsos!

Working on an arm with mom.

The final design of the brain. I was very happy with it.

Arms attached. Now just working on the legs.
The ladies all ready on the night before set up day.
Getting everyone ready to go.

Everybody in!

I could actually only fit three of the women total. My parents were nice enough to bring the others in their car.

We're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment